paying respect

"Billie Jean" Written and composed by Michael Jackson. She was more like a beauty queen from a movie sceneI said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the oneWho will dance on the floor in the roundShe said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the roundShe told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a sceneThen every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the oneWho will dance on the floor in the roundPeople always told me be careful of what you doAnd don't go around breaking young girls' heartsAnd mother always told me be careful of who you loveAnd be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truthBillie Jean is not my loverShe's just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonFor forty days and forty nightsThe law was on her sideBut who can stand when she's in demandHer schemes and plans'Cause we danced on the floor in the roundSo take my strong advice, just remember to think twice(Do think twice)She told me her name was Billie Jean as she caused a sceneThen every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the oneWho will dance on the floor in the roundPeople always told me be careful of what you doAnd don't go around breaking young girls' heartsShe came and stood right by meThen the smell of sweet perfumeThis happened much too soonShe called me to her roomBillie Jean is not my loverShe's just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonBillie Jean is not my loverShe's just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonBillie Jean is not my loverShe's just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, she says he is my sonShe says I am the oneBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean isBillie Jean isBillie Jean isNot my loverNot my loverNot my loverNot my loverBillie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean is not my lover (she is just a girl)Billie Jean isBillie Jean isBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean isBillie Jean isBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean isBillie Jean is

"Smooth Criminal" Written and Composed by Michael Jackson. Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you okAre you ok, Annie Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you okAre you ok, AnnieAnnie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok, Annie?Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok, are you ok, Annie?(Annie are you ok?)(Will you tell us that you're ok?)(There's a sign in the window)(That he struck you-a crescendo Annie)(He came into your apartment)(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)(Then you ran into the bedroom)(You were struck down)(It was your doom)Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?You've been hit byYou've been hit by-a smooth criminalSo they came into the outwayIt was Sunday-what a black dayMouth to mouth resuscitationSounding heartbeats-intimidationsAnnie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?Annie are you ok?So, Annie are you ok?Are you ok Annie?(Annie are you ok?)(Will you tell us-that you're ok?)(There's a sign in the window)(That he struck you-a crescendo Annie)(He came into your apartment)(Left the bloodstains on the carpet)(Then you ran into the bedroom)(You were struck down)(It was your doom)(Annie are you ok?)(So, Annie are you ok?)(Are you ok Annie?)(You've been hit by)(You've been struck by-a smooth criminal)Okay, I want everybody to clear the area right now!Aaow!(Annie are you ok?)I don't know!(Will you tell us, that you're ok?)I don't know!(There's a sign in the window)I don't know!(That he struck you-a crescendo Annie)I don't know!(He came into your apartment)I don't know!(Left bloodstains on the carpet)I don't know why baby!(Then you ran into the bedroom)I don't know!(You were struck down)(It was your doom-Annie!)(Annie are you ok?)Dad gone it-baby!(Will you tell us, that you're ok?)Dad gone it-baby!(There's a sign in the window)Dad gone it-baby!(That he struck you-a crescendo Annie)Hoo! Hoo!(He came into your apartment)Dad gone it!(Left bloodstains on the carpet)Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!(Then you ran into the bedroom)Dad gone it!(You were struck down)(It was your doom-Annie!)Aaow!!!

Popular Posts