sons They got angelic tendencies Like some boys tend to act like queens If every angel's terrible Then why do you watch her sleep?


I am almost 100% sure that I have a new home--a new home in the Barrio. And this time, finally, a legit, actually cool landlord who is straightforward, friendly, & will get things done--plus we know the same people town, all good people. Exciting! What more could a girl ask for?

---

I write a lot but I forget how to edit. Pages & pages & pages but with no order.

---

Family's in Scotland: I wish I were there too!

---

I used to watch The Hills way back in the day, & tonite is the series finale. I think Im going to watch, heehee.

---

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Tues. Im so bored I feel like dressing like a man today to hide my face. I cant go out in the sun. I lost my Oliver Peoples sunglasses in the ocean recently cause a stup wave took me under when I didnt expect it, & I need some new ones. I'll never spend that kind of money on shades again. I wants some RayBan Wayfarers real bad.

---

Laura: calllllllllllllllllll. pick up the phone mija.

Popular Posts