fri / just beautiful day / writing in the office w/ mm


[here's the rattlesnake jewelry LaRue dropped off for me at Coley's today. whoop! love em.]

i really do heart a 70+ degree friday. all the world is right out. i had a great class yesterday at NW, got home & wrote away, went to see Rusty Morrison & Fred Moten read for the Poetry Center's 'Next Word in Poetry' series, & after wrote away for a couple more hours. up early today to meet w/ A, talked to my mama who is in the process of making me an incredibly interesting architectural head & baseboard out of industrial pipe (AMAZING!--my mama is so creative), & now im at mm's having high tea & working away.

tomorrow is the patagonia book festival--im going to hear my friend deanne stillman read. then im popping over to the Wagon Wheel to meet JH for afternoon cocktails. lovely.

Popular Posts