football sun / good to be a PACK 24 - 3 / we're now 6-0 / good thinking

i love the packers throwback acme packers uniform from the 20s. rodgers looks good in blue too. i couldve guessed that though...


lions lost. i was rooting for them to go 6-0 too.

---
Good strong quotes from Ntozake Shange for a football sun:

• I am gonna write poems til i die and when i have gotten outta this body i am gonna hang round in the wind and knock over everybody who got their feet on the ground. - i feel you ntozake shange

also:

• When I die, I will not be guilty of having left a generation of girls behind thinking that anyone can tend to their emotional health other than themselves. (i take this seriously too. it's my number 1: to grow up strong woman when able.)

• i was cold / i was burnin up / a child
& endlessly weavin garments for the moon wit my tears

i found god in myself
& i loved her / i loved her fiercely.

• Our society allows people to be absolutely neurotic and totally out of touch with their feelings and everyone else's feelings, and yet be very respectable.

• Where there is woman there is magic.

i pretty much love ntozake shange. for colored girls who have considered suicide/when the rainbow is enuf: a choreopoem / is so startlingly beautiful. makes me want to write a play.

Popular Posts