work work work



I write.  I write that I am writing.  Mentally I see myself writing that I am writing and I can also see myself seeing that I am writing.  I remember writing and also seeing myself writing.  And I see myself remembering that I see myself writing and I remember seeing myself remembering that that I was writing and I write seeing myself write that I remember having seen myself write that I saw myself writing that I was writing and that I was writing that I was writing and that I was writing that I was writing that I was writing.  I can also imagine myself writing that I had already written that I would imagine myself writing that I had written that I was imagining myself writing that I see myself writing that I am writing.

- Salvador Elizondo "The Graphographer"  - 
preface to Aunt Julia and the Script Writer - Mario Vargas Llosa

Popular Posts